I Missed You All
I don’t even know how to reply to you guys on here anymore… Sadly, I know, that’s terrible of me. I see Missing E is… Well… Missing… and that’s how I used to communicate with you all at once. I’ve missed you all very much, especially those of you who have stuck with me this long. After all my disappearing acts on here. But as you know, life is a journey… A journey lived outside of these spaces and words, although they are all part of the same walkway. I thank you all very much for remaining true to yourselves and your hearts as I can tell you’re still expressing your every emotion on here whether in silence or in screams. I love you for that, and never change. My blessings and love to each of you.
Fully Alive ( I Will Not… )
I will not die an unlived life.
I will not live in fear
of falling or catching fire.
I choose to inhabit my days,
to allow my living to open me,
to make me less afraid,
to loosen my heart
until it becomes a wing,
a torch, a promise.
I choose to risk my significance;
to live so that which came to me as seed
goes to the next as blossom
and that which came to me as blossom,
goes on as fruit.
~ Dawna Markova
6 Right Livelihood Guidelines.
- Eat with awareness and gratitude.
- Pause before buying and see if breathing is enough.
- Pay attention to the effects of media you consume.
Pause. Breathe. Listen.
- When you feel compelled to speak in a meeting or conversation, pause.
- Breathe before entering your home, place of work, or school.
- Listen to the people you encounter.
- Notice what you have.
- Be equally grateful for opportunities and challenges.
- Share joy, not negativity.
Cultivate compassion and loving kindness.
- Notice where help is needed and be quick to help.
- Consider others’ perspectives deeply.
- Work for peace at many levels.
- Cultivate a “don’t know” mind ( = curiosity ).
- Find connections between Godly/spiritual teachings and your life.
- Be open to what arises in every moment.
Accept constant change.
Been A Long While…
It’s been a long time, friends. For those of you still with me, I do hope you can understand that solitude is where self-discoveries are made. I have missed this platform for what it was in the beginning, a lot less self-absorbed and egotistical… but I see it growing into Facebook and Twitter. Slowly but surely succumbing to mainstream attitudes and POVs. Now I know this does not include all, but simply put, don’t allow yourself to become a part of that shortsighted, material-minded bunch. Keep true to your heart, be loving and caring regardless who says what about it… because what you are inside is greater than the false “somebody” so many are desperately trying to be. Continued blessings from me to you, my kindred souls.